Discuss Plumber / Gas Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

Just a selection of Plumber jobs , for anybody thinking of giving up a career and taking up plumbing.

PLUMBER / GASTemporary
Job No: SEY/19998
SOC Code: 5314
£8.00 TO £10.00 PER HOUR
BIRMINGHAM
110.2 miles
26/04/2012
PLUMBER / GAS FITTERPermanent
Job No: HUW/57935
£9.00 PER HOUR
HULL
18.2 miles
16/04/2012
Job No: BLG/9565
£9.00 PER HOUR
Bridlington, North Humberside
36.4 miles
16/04/2012
Job No: YOR/174359
£9.00 PER HOUR
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE
49.2 miles
16/04/2012

good post perhaps there will be less requests for a job after they see that..... i did say perhaps

How many Plumbers are ?trained? every week by the training schools in this country

that encouraging news, it shows that the £50,000 ( assuming before tax )
that all plumbers earn in a year is very realistic..:rolleyes2:
you can have 2 weeks of each year and earn £1000 every other week...:deal:
comfortably achieved in a 111 hour week (travelleling time is extra ).:auto:

ps- just an after thought, the 2 weeks of each year is for keeping up to date with qualifications and training.

Last edited:
After that you can then do the Fries fryer course, after that the options are endless................... the top of the tree at McDees has got to be the person who adds the salt to the fries

After that you can then do the Fries fryer course, after that the options are endless................... the top of the tree at McDees has got to be the person who adds the salt to the fries

Or management, Would you like fries with that?

My friend got fired from McDonalds when we were kids for being "too miserable"

When you consider the competition he was up against that's some serious grump he must have had on.

no way would i work for those kind of rates, im on 13.5 per hour the now but its because this contract cant really be worked into a price, really want back onto the heating jobs since its price work and more scoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber / Gas Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back