Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber experience NEEDED in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megan Burns

Plumbing experience wanted .. No pay required .. Areas Newport, Cardiff, Bristol and surrounding areas ... I have a full uk driving licence. I have taken and passed my exams nvq level 2 plumbing and have passed my unvented and vented cylinder exams and have a CSS card .. Any experience would be gratfully appreciated

Welcome to the forum and the best of luck in the job search. Tough times at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber experience NEEDED in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock