Discuss Plumber and Heating Engineer in Bristol required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stussy

Gas Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week work, but 5 days a week work available). We are a small plumbing and heating company looking to expand as our work load is ever increasing.

As our Plumbing and Heating Engineer the roll will include all aspects of domestic plumbing and heating including plumbing maintenance, boiler maintenance and breakdowns, first and second fixing, boiler installs and all other aspects of plumbing and heating. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work so you may be asked to provide photos of some of your work.

The candidate will be required to have experience in boiler and central heating break downs. They must be prepared to work to a set time schedule, have good time keeping and be able to liaise in a professional manner to the customer.

You must have your ACS qualifications up to date in CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT1. G3 unvented qualification also required

You will require your own tools and van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber and Heating Engineer in Bristol required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock