Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plug and chain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Davidm2987

Good afternoon,

was wondering if any one could help me with a problem?

I have just bought a new plug and chain bit cannot figure how to connect the chain with the top part of the plug as it seems too small? Could anyone help?

There should be a triangular shaped link on the chain. Slightly open one end of this with pliers and attach it to the plug. Close the link again with your pliers.

ae235

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plug and chain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi there Could someone help identify the waste pipe (think that's what it is) coming from the bottom of the basin/plug hole, feeding into the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi. Water is slowly leaking into the toilet bowl from the cistern. I suspect that it's the rubber washer at the bottom of the tube that's the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock