Discuss Plasterboard and screws or plugs for blinds in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys

I am putting some blinds up.

Which screws/all plugs are best for plasterboard window frames ??

I've got stud detector, drills etc as other people have told me before to get a handyman on here.

Already asked and answered:

In any case, this is a plumbing forum.

lol it wasnt really answered. was just told to employ a handyman.

Yes its a plumbing forum. but thought maybe someone would have done a DIY job and knew

actually just seen one person was nice enough to answer my question. thanks

Reply to Plasterboard and screws or plugs for blinds in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I hope someone can help I'm trying to put some verticle blinds up in my new build flat. I feel the wall is plasterboard above where i need to...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a seaside apartment in Azerbaijan, currently a bare core & shell, not even internal walls yet, and am intending to put in wet UFH with...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock