Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss planning your flue runs! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife commented when she was house hunting and she doesnt even know what a spanners for!

Appalling photographs!! Looks like the agent had a few beers before taking those.

Cracking installation too. LOL LOL!!!

You're just getting fussy in your old age :)

Surprising though it may be there is nothing wrong with using a twin wall flue inside a house provided the basic rules are followed, distances from combustible surfaces, sleeved through floors, ceilings and roofs.

The first one should be in a fire proof compartment, also too near the combustible floor covering and curtains.

The second one looks like single wall flue, way too close to the TV and combustible floor coverings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to planning your flue runs! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock