Discuss Piping up bath taps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys. When installing a bath what is the preferred method of piping up the taps? Hard pipe or are people happy to use flexis?

depends

if im first fixing hard pipe

if replacement and i cant use the existing and the bath panel isnt tiled flexi

As always I prefer copper and don't like/trust flexis. A great alternative in a very awkward space is to use Polypipe or Speedfit plastic. Easy to join and as they can bend and flex a bit easy to fit to the taps.

Reply to Piping up bath taps? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had an eco tec plus 836 combi installed as part of an oil to gas conversion. One thing I can’t work out is why the bathroom sink hot...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock