Discuss Pipe extensions for new rads in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am replacing two radiators. The new radiators will be larger and I will need to change the pipework.

The existing 8mm microbore comes out horizontally from block walls (the floors are solid). I will need to extend at least one pipe to accomodate the new rad. Basically my question is what options do I have? I attach a diagram that I hope shows what I want to do with one of the rads.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• moving rads.pdf
    30.1 KB · Views: 16

Reply to Pipe extensions for new rads in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
I have recently bought my own house and decided to redo the kitchen. There was a radiator in the room already but I wanted to move it. I extended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock