Discuss Pillar tap parts foor picture below? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi chaps, am wondering if anyone knows just by looking what make taps these are? And where i can get the internals from? It drips for about 10mins after stopping before turning off.

Also, do you think it best to change both hot and cold if the problem is only happening to the one side? And, are there universal parts? 13042012.jpg

yes probably just normal 1/4 turn ceramic valves. just wanted to make sure tbh

So steve, that is what you think i need then hey? Do you buy them in pairs or seperate. And do toolstation or screwfix sell them? Thanks for the help steveb

couldn't see any on toolstation or screwfix but didn't look long lol. i know b&q do them

about ÂŁ10 to ÂŁ19 depending on the length of the spline

what aboutitem 18565 from screw fix? just use the valves

Last edited by a moderator:
1/4 turn tap conversion kits will have them in. not always ceramic discs, but always 1/4 turn. You can get these from pretty much all plumbiung shops if you can't get the head-gear on its own, they usually have all the bits and bobs included to extend the washer seat. About a tenner each. Oh and you'll get some free tap heads for your toolbox :)
Make sure you get a left hand and a right hand as they turn in opposite directions.

get descent ones that will handle pressure some dont and the pressure just throws the discs out

Hi chaps, am wondering if anyone knows just by looking what make taps these are? And where i can get the internals from? It drips for about 10mins after stopping before turning off.

Also, do you think it best to change both hot and cold if the problem is only happening to the one side? And, are there universal parts?View attachment 6419

I've just finished fitting indentical mono taps , Cooke range from B & Q called camberly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pillar tap parts foor picture below? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock