Discuss Piece of cake this plumbing lark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Actually did some plumbing today.

I am hero of the hour for bringing Mother in Laws cistern back to life.

Torn diaphram washer. Demountable syphon. Took me longer to drink the tea than to fix it.

I don't know what you lot moan about - plumbing's easy peasy! :)

"Thats £60 plus VAT please madam..."

No wonder you all drive bentleys at the weekend.

Torn diaphram washer. Demountable syphon. Took me longer to drink the tea than to fix it.

I'm setting up a stall flogging copper tube and fernox. How do ya like them apples!?

Fancy charging the MIL £60 plus vat.....far too cheap for a new years eve call out...

Where did you get gear from? Williams only sell to trade and most other merchants closed? Well done ray.... Hope you get a call back because the bath tap is dripping because its related to the bath.

How wrong can you be? The Bentley is my work van. My weekend transport is a golden chariot pulled by 6 white stallions , driven by a team of Geordie virgins.

OK, OK the last bit's a lie. There aren't enough virgins in Geordieland to make up a team...

How wrong can you be? The Bentley is my work van. My weekend transport is a golden chariot pulled by 6 white stallions , driven by a team of Geordie virgins.

OK, OK the last bit's a lie. There aren't enough virgins in Geordieland to make up a team...

thought you were on about the 6 lads off to the brothel on their 14th birthdays

Well done Ray,

I hope you didn't break a fingernail or get a paper cut opening the packet.

She must be some Mother In-law - for your to risk your male prowess, you dignity, your self worth and the rest of your life, on taking on a task that could have left in the 'Dog Box' for the rest of her years - you should thank God things are fixed.

God forbid it all went wrong.

What did you put the part down to?

Damaged stock?
Missing stock?
Warranty claim?

I certainly hope you didn't pay for it.

Well done

Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Piece of cake this plumbing lark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock