Discuss Petition to reform UK Gas Safety in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed it also , But will it make any difference ? I think not !! Thought it was tried a few years back and the DIY sheds put a stop to it claiming it would interfere with sales !!

I remember the parts Center trying to make a stand with the no gas safe card no gas parts didn't last long!

I believe at least 70 have now signed, good work fella's :smile:,

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed it also , But will it make any difference ? I think not !! Thought it was tried a few years back and the DIY sheds put a stop to it claiming it would interfere with sales !!

Nothing ventured nothing gained I'd say. What have we got loose! But we could potentially have lots to gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Petition to reform UK Gas Safety in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back