Discuss Petcock and auto siphon for workshop urinal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusherplug

Water authority been into a company workshop urinal and requested they bring it up to spec with an air gap/ petcock etc.. I understand the principals behind the mechanics but never came across a job like this before.. I've done a bit of digging and as I under stand a petcock should be fitted in tandem with an auto siphon allowing the required air gap however I'd like a bit of guidance how I should best set this arrangement up to limit water usage when toilet not in use over night or weekends/holidays?

Having just a pet cock set to a low flow doesn't really fall into line with good water useage. Best bet is either a Cisternmiser; either the manual one or infrared, that way it stops flow when not used

If they're asking for a Petcock / Airgap what have they got now?

Have they not got an air gap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Petcock and auto siphon for workshop urinal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock