Currently reading:
Passed

Discuss Passed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah

Just thought I'd let you all know I've passed my first Health and Saftey exam :builder:

Can't wait for the second one! I am feeling positive :D eeeeeeeeeek

out of interest, is it against health and safety to be replying to this on my phone, up a ladder ? in quite a mighty wind !

out of interest, is it against health and safety to be replying to this on my phone, up a ladder ? in quite a mighty wind !

Not if you've got 3 points of contact on the ladder and it's being footed and securely fixed at the top

Bearing in mind you've further to fall than normal people!

Well done Hannah, my young padowan. I'll claim that one for helping you! :biggrin5:

out of interest, is it against health and safety to be replying to this on my phone, up a ladder ? In quite a mighty wind !

have you got 3 points of contact. No? Get down from there boyyy!!! ;-)

Well done...Hannah the quicker you get through this H&S carry on you will start learning proper plumbing..
:D

I remember doing something crazy like spending all afternoon faffing about errecting a scaffold tower just to nip up and clip a bit of guttering together.

Well done...Hannah the quicker you get through this H&S carry on you will start learning proper plumbing..
:D

I remember doing something crazy like spending all afternoon faffing about errecting a scaffold tower just to nip up and clip a bit of guttering together.

Cheers Phil:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back