Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Passed!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tony n

Hi everyone, Passed my ACS last week... really happy and pleased with myself after alot of hard work and study. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on here as I have found the forum really helpful somtimes for a variety of different things. Will start posting more often now too :)

Cheers,your not wrong bod even now I have passed i know there is so much more to learn

Hi tony

Well done mate,respect

Welcome to a brand new world

:34:

so whats next,are you employed, self employed, were you a apprentice or did you pay your way ,genuinely interested in what you think the future holds.

Im one of the fortunate ones who has family in the business already but my plans are a bit up in the air at the moment, I didnt do a formal apprenticship coz i was too old and left it too long in life to decide but am certainly time served lol. Im going to see how things pan out, ideally i want to go self employed and start by getting small jobs from my Dad servicing, landlords etc but I am also in the proccess of looking for employment, problem is there dont seem to be alot out there at the moment and my old man goes a bit quiet in the summer like you would expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock