Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pass2030 work anyone know who's hiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregg1908

Hi
i have recently passed my pass2030 which gives me the go ahead to fit the eco grant boilers,does anyone know a good company looking for someone to fit eco grant boilers in or around the southport area.

Almost all eco funds used up ... seems like you'll have to wait until money becomes available in April and the next spending spree.

Was a waste screwfix run the deal withe iqe whom are fisher homes,they tell you it's a seventy two hour turn around withe £700 for fitting.
i proposed four customers over four weeks ago with no confirmation.
eco grants have all dried up

Do you really fit boilers from £250?

I can assure you that under the ECO gas boiler bashing scheme there are a lot that have been doing so - in and out in a day max , sometimes two a day .

Yes we all know that they'll probably need fixing in 12 months..... It's a way to spend money (yours - ECO, it's on the bill) and APPEAR to be doing something of benefit, plus they want high NUMBERS done, so they go for the easy option..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pass2030 work anyone know who's hiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock