Discuss Part qualified plumbers mate required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a plumber's mate / student to help me out on a job by job basis. To assist with gas work and general plumbing. Needs to have good initiative, and be able to follow instruction. Qualified to preferably post C&G level 2. East London area.

i could do 3 days a week would this suit but would do it for nothing to gain experience and get into college my local one wont let you start the bpec course unless you have work experience

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck finding somebody, we get plenty posts looking for work so shouldnt be too difficult

Hi Andrew, I hold my Level 2 NVQ and my JIB card.

How often do you think you'd need someone for and where abouts in East London?

I live south but am interested, up in the lakes at the moment but due back end of the week - can email you my CV then?

Hi Andrew,

I am an older plumber but only been in the trade two years and looking for more regular work and experience especially on the heating side.
Had a year on commersials and this year on my own. I am close to m25 jn 28 and have own van and tools
Paul

Hi Pelican
Was hoping to find someone nearer to us - Hackney East London, fear it might be too far for you travel.

Hi Andrew,
Im Looking for someone to work for. I passed my city and guilds level two, two years ago and im also a Qualified EAL Domestic Electrical Installer. I have just passed the first part of my gas training and have my Logic certificate and portfolio book.
I am a sole trader and have been working in the business for the last two years so could maybe bring some business your way too. Have a look at my website its T J Young Plumbing Services. - Welcome to my website and you can check out what my customers have said about my services at the myhammer website.
Looking forward to talking to you,
Tim.

hi andrew i am 19 and been to college for 2years got asset level 1 and was doing my nvq level 2 when the company went bust. i have had experience on site for 6moths and around 8months domestic expeirence. im from dartford have my own transport and most tools minus powertools. im very hard working and would be available immediatly

many thanks

jack

Hello andrew i have sent you an email , i am availible immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Part qualified plumbers mate required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock