Search the forum,

Discuss Paperwork 101 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Morning all.
Anyone here thought about doing a paperwork 101 on what you fill out and leave for all typed of jobs.

Service
Cp12 (thats obvious)
Repair
commissioning
And any other situations and scenarios.
Just want to make sure im doing what everyone else is :)

Service. We have a service sheet, BM and invoice. Repair service sheet and invoice. Commissioning. Install sheet, BM and invoice

Morning ermy

On a service or repair or commision do you record what other appliances are on site and if they are given a visual only or otherwise ?

When doing a working pressure and other appliances are lit do you record that even providing they are ok.
Of course if they are obviously dangerous or fauly thats dealt with via unsafe sits.

Oil jobs its an oil report form. Installs Cd10, commissiining CD 11. Invoice.

Any benchmark paperwork.

Any manufacturers info regards usage and warranty details.

Service/ breakdowns. They have a service sheet and invoice. I write down what they want on it plus any faults then a warning notice.

Cp12 is a cp12 (obviously lol) and warning notices invoice etc.

Oil I hate as they have t133 cd11 and usually warning notice plus invoice install will be cd10 as well. (They love there paperwork don't they)

Phil i shall email them to u. Record all appliances on a commission as if your fitting a 200mw boiler in place of BBU the hob might become a black hole!! A landlord/ home owner safety pad will suffice for 97% of time. Think I have a few regin service / inspection pads. They are good when ur green as geass[emoji15] but after 3 services you will record minimum. I've got a pretty through qa sheet for boilers too

Phil i shall email them to u. Record all appliances on a commission as if your fitting a 200mw boiler in place of BBU the hob might become a black hole!! A landlord/ home owner safety pad will suffice for 97% of time. Think I have a few regin service / inspection pads. They are good when ur green as geass[emoji15] but after 3 services you will record minimum. I've got a pretty through qa sheet for boilers too

Can I also get a glimpse of these please ermi

Bah humbug shandy drinker

Last edited by a moderator:
So on a service do yous record what ever else they may have. And state visual only.
Eg there to service boiler and record a visual only on gas fire and cooker.
??

A sheet for service, inspection and repair and install. Much like
56076019dfd46e1643224c15c51398c6.jpg

One form for whole house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paperwork 101 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock