Discuss Oversize Shower Waste in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I have bought a shower tray and it has an extra large hole for the waste trap. Its a cooke and lewis think its an eclips 1400 x 900 tray. The hole is 160mm and has a lip around it for the cap at 200mm. Cant seem to find one in the correct size, hope someone can help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230827_090855_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230827_090855_Chrome.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Oversize Shower Waste in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock