Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Out tonight !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Orrible cold dark night up here in 'Gods own' tonight . Not going anywhere, so just for a change I will get the first round in .

anybody care to join me with a JD and coke ?

It`s chucking it down outside, a cheap brandy and coke would go down well jon, thanks.

Got anything low calorie? Kids going to a swimming party and I've gotta go too. Time to dust off the budgie smugglers!

I fancy a Peroni for a change seeing as my pal gave me two pint's for nowt...... lol regards Turnpin:17:

Opportunity to clear some of my reserve stock now onto a couple of these......regards Turnpin:yes: IMG_20160109_223642.jpg

Served at the Petwood hotel home of 617 Sqd. the Dam Busters! Nice pint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Out tonight !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock