Discuss Opinions from anyone who's fitted the Biasi Inovia 25C combi appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local supplier is pushing the 25, 30 or 35KW versions of this combi boiler with a 5-year guarantee. Just wondered if anyone has had any particular good or bad experiences with this model, as some of the reviews of other Biasi boilers online have not been too favourable. Cheers.

Personally the only time i see a biasi boiler is in the screwdix catalogue or as im flinging it in the skip.....

If its a cheap boiler that will give you many years of problems than biasi it is

Swerve the offer, they will try to sell you a heatline next.

Baxi main is my choice of cheap boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Opinions from anyone who's fitted the Biasi Inovia 25C combi appreciated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock