Discuss one to watch,ariston microgenus 2 32 he mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

been meaning to share this fault for a while but i keep forgetting,getting a lot of these heaps with this fault it may flash a e34 fault code it may just present its self with dhw running hot and cold,e34 is ap switch stuck before changing parts remove the fan,you can then remove the metal venturi it will have green gunk in it clean it,re-build boiler fault sorted one to watch out for

been meaning to share this fault for a while but i keep forgetting,getting a lot of these heaps with this fault it may flash a e34 fault code it may just present its self with dhw running hot and cold,e34 is ap switch stuck before changing parts remove the fan,you can then remove the metal venturi it will have green gunk in it clean it,re-build boiler fault sorted one to watch out for

UPDATE> i am also finding in addition to the above flue restrictors are causing the same fault,it will either be in the recuperator or in the starter header off the flue if its in the recuperater fan must be removed to access it,in either case mi advises remove and disregard the restrictor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to one to watch,ariston microgenus 2 32 he mffi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock