Currently reading:
One night only

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for ALL the mods admin Santa Claus tooth fairy and the stripper from round the corner , be prepared be very prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
64638_483477075024867_378020474_n.jpg

Croppie the baldest member of ukpf

Stop it destroyer your gonna turn zeb on again

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I stayed at the Ritz hotel in Londistan & took a card from a phonebox in oxford st. The card offered sordid sex and other pleasures Back at the hotel I rang the number, A lady with a silky soft voice asked if she could be of any help.....I said I'd like a blow job a straight shag, then doggie style, mild bondage a few minitues of anal and finish off with a tit wank Is that OK??? The lady replied " sounds like fun Sir!!

BUT you might like to dial 9 for an outside line!!!

A man teases his ex-wifes new husband

"Hows the 2nd hand fanny??"

New husband replies

"It's great thanks after the first 3 inches it's Brand New!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back