Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss On-site Manuals what are people using in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Perkins

Gas Engineer
what are people using for onsite reference guides atm?
I've had the same NICEIC books for at least 5 years, before that I used the Viper books... so not the most updated reference guide to hand..

Is the essential gas safety book any good? or perhaps the Bpec?

I had a gas inspection last year so I updated all my reference material.
I bought the latest NICEIC ref books and I prefer them to my old viper book. Only bug is having to scan 2 books trying to find right chapter, indexed per chapter. Glad i rarely need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to On-site Manuals what are people using in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock