Search the forum,

Discuss Older Type 15mm Push-Fit Connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, Would anyone please be able to identify this older type of push-fit connector? The pipe is 15mm PX and I intend to carry out some modifications and replace with new 15mm JG Speedfit fittings. Are the older type fittings easily demountable?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_3915.jpg
    IMG_3915.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 29

Reply to Older Type 15mm Push-Fit Connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to be fitting a tap like this one: And just wanted to check that this is the correct part for connecting to 15mm copper pipe using compression: https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/flomasta-compression-straight-tap-connector-15mm-x-1-2-/58294 If not, please could someone let me know...
Replies
Views
In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee attached to an air admittance valve to stop gurgling noises. I can't find a tee fitting that description, can anybody offer a solution as you can see space...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were not gripping and slipping around the pipe)I was told by a plumber that he couldn't find any similar taps with a fitting like this (some sort of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling. Does anyone know if these are uncoupleable and if so, how? TIA.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock