Discuss Old Bray 1700 burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kejturrell

Dear All
I've an old Heatrae boiler 1970's vintage that has 4 Bray burners one has a small crack in it and i'd like to replace the burner and delay changing boiler until the weather's warmer. (Running on 3 burners at moment.)
They have Cat No 1732 / AB 12280 stamped on their sides.

Does anyone have any of these? Or if scrapping an old boiler in future please bear me in mind.

Thanks

Regards to all

Ken

hi ken, are your gas safe registered?? if so please contact a member of the admin team with your gas safe id numbers etc.... and you can get assess to the gas safe registered only forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old Bray 1700 burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock