Discuss oh hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LJH

Completed a degree in product design, no jobs out there after many CV's posted out etc, so after a year of nothing, I started a T4TS course (yes another one) the full one with solar heating training as I was interested before UNI and have always wanted my own business.
I wanted to say my experience with T4TS in the "courses" sub-forum, but need 10 posts, in general I thought the sales man was fine, I never expected to be earning more than £20k in my first year, he also said that the accomodation, travel was arranged AND payed for by them....I will have to see.

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello LJH, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

Hi LJH,

Also looking to post in courses section but need 10 posts. Unsure why?

Danny

Re: Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumb

Hi LJH,

Also looking to post in courses section but need 10 posts. Unsure why?

Danny

Probably to stop people signing up with biased opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oh hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Was working as a Plumbers Mate for about 6 months and got my Level 2 qualification. Enjoyed the job and wanted to make a career of it. Got into...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, before I start I appreciate I may be on a hiding to nothing here but here goes. I spent time working as a tradesman with my Dad...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock