Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss obsolete Potterton part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, does anyone know where to get obsolete Potterton parts? the electrode has burnt out on a customer's Netaheat 16/22. if not, is there an alternative part that would fit? I have provided my Gas Safe details to the administrators of this site. thanks in advance.

hi you will have to wait a bit till you have access to private gs forum :)
i have to post 20 posts before getting on the gs forum. i have provided my reg number to the administrators. i am asking if there is a source for parts not how to do it. i will send my gsr number in a private message if they have anything useful to add.

Neat heat parts becoming obsolete... Already!!!!? Good boilers them! They have the best fault finding charts too!

Im sure a good heating spares place will have the bit your after, just a case of phoning around!

i have to post 20 posts before getting on the gs forum. i have provided my reg number to the administrators. i am asking if there is a source for parts not how to do it. i will send my gsr number in a private message if they have anything useful to add.

most gsr techies have their own suppliers and know where to get parts from, its part of the job

Solid tank proof boilers. but can be extremely dangerous with the positive pressure ones, like 16-22's and 10-16's when the back plates rot or the case seals go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to obsolete Potterton part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock