Search the forum,

Discuss NVQ2 qualified plumber looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maca1827

Recently qualified NVQ2 plumber looking for an opportunity to work alongside an experienced plumber in order to develop skills and gain experience needed to pass NVQ Level 3 and gas. I have worked on a new build site for 5 months doing drain testing, guttering and a small amount of second fix. I am enthusiastic and willing to learn. Just need someone to give me the opportunity to gain some on the job experience. Interested in all areas of plumbing including commercial, domestic, marine and new build.

Recently qualified NVQ2 plumber looking for an opportunity to work alongside an experienced plumber in order to develop skills and gain experience needed to pass NVQ Level 3 and gas. I have worked on a new build site for 5 months doing drain testing, guttering and a small amount of second fix. I am enthusiastic and willing to learn. Just need someone to give me the opportunity to gain some on the job experience. Interested in all areas of plumbing including commercial, domestic, marine and new build.

If you cant find anything, in the meantime you could try agencies as a plumbers or pipefitters mate. Good experience and pretty decent rates aswell.

Thanks for the info mate, I have signed on with a few agencies but my level of experience is the problem they want people with 2 years plus under there belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NVQ2 qualified plumber looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
H
  • Article
Lecturers in Plumbing within Construction 36 hours, 52 weeks per year , part time hours will also be considered £32,732- £39,096 per annum plus an additional £2,500 Recruitment and Retention Premium and relocation funding if needed We are looking to recruit Lecturers in Plumbing to deliver...
Replies
Views
B
I have recently qualified level 2 Plumbing & Heating and am looking for work as e.g. plumbers mate to build up experience. I am 28, full UK driving licence with my own van and most tools. Working alongside an experienced plumber would be great. I live in the Castle Point area in Essex. Looking...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock