Discuss number of toilets on a horizontal pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all, just about to start a job converting old church building to nursery school
architects plan shows 4 toilets (low height) in a row connected to stack at the end, customer wants 5, will this work, as can`t get any fall in pipe as all 5 toilets need to be same height ?
can`t get much insight reading the regs.

cheers.

I doubt very much you will achieve that with above ground drainage its bad enough on full size toilet pans let alone nursery low pans I think the floor will need taking up. Kop

If it’s kids height you will do 2 maximum 3 if you can do a bit of digging round the connection

Reply to number of toilets on a horizontal pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is a follow-up to my earlier post Fitting a cistern (with frame) into a stud wall (100mm) (follow-up) and also to this post Can i connect...
Replies
Views
Obviously I know the boss parts on a soil pipe tee are there to be cut out to connect waste pipes and I have done this when it is not a horizontal...
Replies
Views
Hi firstly no expert so apologies in advance but have a little bit of knowledge ( sometimes dangerous I know, lol) The wife is wanting to change...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
B
help/advice required... two toilets on the ground floor, when the toilet furthest from the soil stack is flushed, the toilet nearest the soil...
Replies
Views
FK Toilet
F
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock