Discuss Noticed I have a green badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Best......i'm still trying for the "cant be trusted" black badge.:(

Keep meaning to ask, Gary, but is this the look you're going for... in white obviously. ....

0.jpg

Keep meaning to ask, Gary, but is this the look you're going for... in white obviously. ....

0.jpg

Thats what i looked like when the kids were born..........then it all went down hill faster than a bus off a cliff. Rumour has it that you had hair once.......or was it one hair?

You are not to be trusted toxic ted...

oops...looking at my icons neither am I...:disappointed:

You are not to be trusted toxic ted...

oops...looking at my icons neither am I...:disappointed:

thats not the case ,its more to do with how much you use the forums,we dont ultimately decide,your fellow members do

I've always been a bit reluctant to give advice on here because by the time i read the post asking advice, there are already five or six who have got to the post first..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noticed I have a green badge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back