Discuss Notice to appear in court in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Here we go with more scam's apart from the HMRC tax rebate scam, now getting all these Notice to appear in court emails, The tax one looks pretty good, Now HMRC are pretty good at chasing non payers so why cant they find out who these people are ? Now its starting on the court system, Are all these scams run from outside the uk ? and are they getting our information from the GS site ?

Yeh please pay now to my paypal account and proceedings will be stopped :rolleyes:

I got a tax rebate email last week, knew they didn't send emails but it looked very professional, sent it to the accountant who said it was one of the better ones and passed it to tax office
Then I got an email supposed to be from PayPal telling me the buyer had paid the £900 into my account, it's never ending with the scams

Deleted the court one as soon as it arrived.......the wording on some of these scams makes me laugh.

i have all filtered and as soon as new comes i add it to filter. scamming *******s

Here we go with more scam's apart from the HMRC tax rebate scam, now getting all these Notice to appear in court emails, The tax one looks pretty good, Now HMRC are pretty good at chasing non payers so why cant they find out who these people are ? Now its starting on the court system, Are all these scams run from outside the uk ? and are they getting our information from the GS site ?

Its a summons mate and you've jusy copped the beaks displeasure by not turning up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Notice to appear in court in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
L
Hello so we have just recently remodeled and I cannot remember if we were experiencing this before in our bathroom upstairs but, there’s a strong...
Replies
Views
LeAnn Trigg
L
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Back