Discuss not that I didnt love his comedy, I would rather know what did for him! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

poor old Rik, only 56, now I am a really worried 55 and 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like this diet of Rays may be taken more seriously, anyone else out there panicking?

I know Ray and Croppie will be seriously depressed, anyone else looking at the scales, mirror and trying to see their feet now?

I was reading before that his health has deteriorated since he nearly killed himself in a crash. Apparently he was on a life support machine for 5 days and just as they were about to switch it off he started to show signs of recovery.

thought that might be something to do with it, stress levels dropping a bit. Bloody quad bikes, peeps dont realise how unstable they really are in the hands of folk with no idea.

When your time comes there not a lot most folk can do about it i guess, must have been heart or brain related to be so sudden?
That quad bike thing certainly won't have helped things though...

i read somewhere that as a result of the quad bike accident he got 2 brain heamerrages (sp) and suffered from epilepsy afterwords, it was possibly a fit that killed him.

i liked what ade said about him...

i read somewhere that as a result of the quad bike accident he got 2 brain heamerrages (sp) and suffered from epilepsy afterwords, it was possibly a fit that killed him.

i liked what ade said about him...

thats what i read today in the Sun, his wife quoted to say it could have been a siezure!!

Ade's quote :-

Ade Edmondson paid tribute to his friend Rik Mayall, who died aged 56, with typical wit.

He said: “There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing.

“They were some of the most carefree stupid days I ever had, and I feel privileged to have shared them with him.

“And now he’s died for real. Without me. Selfish b*****d.”

Dog sh#t dog sh#t lovely lovely dog sh#t, very funny guy most of his stuff is still very funny now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to not that I didnt love his comedy, I would rather know what did for him! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Monday Tuesday business as usual even landed 3 boiler swaps from the back of some cp12s. Wednesday the youngest starts being ill nothing unusual...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hello everyone it's been a while since I posted although I have been regularly visiting the forum and trying to soak up some info. I now have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock