Search the forum,

Discuss North London customers- what can I do with them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys, I'm moving out of London but I have a lovely customer base that I feel I am going to let down. I would like to pass them onto a local starter that needs a leg up. Any suggestions?

Thanks I decided to talk to the chaps in my local independent and they've put me onto another local firm who if any leads that I pass to them by email, they will graciously send a little referral fee my way... we'll we shall see..

Reply to North London customers- what can I do with them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some experience (volunteer). If you need any help please get in contact, I am based in North London and willing to travel.
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and can it be done without replacing the entire flue. The dual flue is at least 10m long and has a couple of 45 degree turns in it. Am I going to need...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
C
I live in an ex local authority end terrace house. I am unsure if I have an underground leak from a water pipe? Scottish Water tell me they can't help as there is no loss of water pressure and it's beyond the pavement. The tarmac at both corners are often damp, the front corner looks like the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock