Search the forum,

Discuss no permanent live required in potterton boiler?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

egginyourface

Ive just finished wiring up a potterton promax boiler and read in the manual that no permanent live was required in the boiler if the system is fully trv'd.

So basically there is no pump over run after boiler is shut down.

sorry if this a bit vague

pg 14, y plan

[DLMURL]http://www.potterton.co.uk/docs/Potterton_Promax_Heat_Only_HE_Installation_and_Service_Instructions.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
no permanent live required on this boiler, if all the rads have trv's then wire the pump up to pf terminal on the boiler to get pump overun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no permanent live required in potterton boiler?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock