Discuss No more boring driving!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Looking forward to a future van though...

[video=youtube;7bFc0rBoFY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bFc0rBoFY8[/video]

Last edited:
alex, they only do copper tube in 3 meter lengths pal, you don't need one that big

Have they modelled it on iron man?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 55
It might b just me but I thought hat rig was driving right on d white line on d motorway. If ye ask me d drivers will surely b falling asleep when doing fk all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No more boring driving!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock