Discuss No money back guarantee.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Going to hobble into church this weekend and ask God for a refund. Obviously the bloke knew nowt about 2 part ladders or he'd have intervened. :prrr:

Going to hobble into church this weekend and ask God for a refund. Obviously the bloke knew nowt about 2 part ladders or he'd have intervened. :prrr:

Apparently there's only 3 steps to heaven, so there might not be any cover for two part ladders!

mate of mine broke his finger using an sds fm B & Q, clutch failed to work, complained and got £1800 for his troubles!

mate of mine broke his finger using an sds fm B & Q, clutch failed to work, complained and got £1800 for his troubles!

So what are you saying? The big shed does better deals than God? :)

Not even in my worst nightmares... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No money back guarantee.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
I’ve had a local church ask me to lower the cistern as it has no cold feed and no water on site to get it there. The boiler is a Powrmatic Sime...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock