Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss no heat downstairs on rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjl

hi My partner seems to be having lots of trouble with her heating system the gas boiler is in loft, heats the upstairs rads, but the downstairs rads are very slow or intermittent at all to heat up. She had a plumber come out before xmas and all he did was close the lockshield valves upstairs to force more water to downstairs which has worked for a while but now the downstairs rads seem to take ages to get hot . any ideas or things i could try ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no heat downstairs on rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock