Discuss Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

If this is a genuine post , the fact he is messing with your gas is dangerous, I am pretty sure the police will get involved with this .

I don't think the police would care, they don't investigate minor crime any more .

I'm also not sure that turning the gas off is dangerous, if I find a boiler that's dangerous I turn the gas to make it safe.

Reply to Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. We live in a semi-detached...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock