Discuss Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Start to video, photo and log all the antics along with your neighbour and go back to the police, as in to the station, and speak to a higher ranking officer than a plod and show them. Anyway back to your relevant plumbing question?? What is it?
We’ve thought of setting up cameras, but the police basically said that it’s a personal problem and they’re not interested unless he actually breaks the law.

As to how to plumb...or how to get rid of a pesky neighbour? Personally I would go polite and gentle at first then the vids, pics etc to police and if that did not work loose my size 11 boot up his arse.
I asked here because it’s a plumber forum. We’ve tried talking to him, but he seems to being doing these things either because he thinks it’s funny or??

We’ve thought of setting up cameras, but the police basically said that it’s a personal problem and they’re not interested unless he actually breaks the law.

If he is turning your water or gas off, or threatening anyone, then he is breaking the law.

If this is a genuine post , the fact he is messing with your gas is dangerous, I am pretty sure the police will get involved with this .
We told the police everything he has done, but they are uninterested unfortunately. All of this has been going on pretty much since we have moved in and only went to the police about 4 months ago.

Reply to Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. We live in a semi-detached...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock