Discuss Nhs interveiw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mgbarrett

Hi Guys, Does anyone work for a NHS hospital! Could you please tell me what questions that they would ask me! Am currently unemployed and need this job! And if anyone knows of any commercial plumbing in the northwest or anywhere else give us a bell please.

its an interview, just relax listen and andswer the questions and dont bull**** them

Best of luck. Don't have to have them any more thankfully but if you get nervous just think of the interviewer sitting on the toilet then take a deep breath and answer as honestly as you can.

Did my training as an Nhs maintenance apprentice in the north east. Oh what a job. Easy work, would spend most days walking about to different small jobs, master key to all plant rooms/cupboards kettle and toaster in a few. Free grub from the kitchens. Pay was not to good suppose thats why i left sometimes wish i was back there tho.

I was employed by the NHS for 3 and a half years, as said before they are awesome to work for, lots of holidays, pension etc, also it is great working in a hospital environment.

I have had six interviews with various hospitals (I kid you not), they usually have a panel of 3-4 people interviewing and tend to ask wishy washy questions such as : Why did you apply (obviously) what is your best/worst quality, what would a friend say about you, and they will go through your application form and ask you questions on that.

Take a second to think through your answer before you reply, make good eye contact with all the interviewers, possibly bring along any certificates or portfolio they may want to see, have a good nights sleep the night before, speak confidently clearly and slowly, don't say things like uuuuum...make sure you turn up early and have clean ironed clothes, and wear your lucky underpants.

Hope this helps

Just noticed this is an old (ish) thread, OP prob had his interview by now, after all that effort pouring my thoughts into this keyboard GROWL. It appears some necroimancy has been going on here.

Mate did loads of work for the NHS if what I saw is anything to go by and your a decent plumber you ought not to worry. Relax and listen to whats asked and answer honestly. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nhs interveiw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock