Search the forum,

Discuss Newly registered newbie! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I'm Alistair from North Oxfordshire. I'm an electrical engineer for a well known vehicle manufacturer, big into automation and electronics. If I can help any of you guys I will!!

Cheers

Al

Hello and welcome

Welcome , nice to have you on board! Have you checked out ElectriciansForums.net? (Shameless plug if you pardon the pun)

Reply to Newly registered newbie! in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock