Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Newly Qualified Gas Vacancies in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out.
I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will be adding my CKR1 and HTR1 after 12 months I am also attending a boot camp to gain my -
Water Regulations
Unvented Hot Water (G3)
Energy Efficiency (Part L)
Heat Pumps
Solar Thermal Hot Water
I have 2 years previous experience in boiler installs and servicing with a gas safe engineer but due to personal issues that he faced I was let go. I’m looking to join a recognised and reputable company to gain the experience and knowledge to fulfil my potential in the gas and plumbing industry.
Any advice or help I’d greatly appreciate
Many thanks
Jordan.

Reply to Newly Qualified Gas Vacancies in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock