Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome

Can`t believe not one member here from the centre of the universe has responded ! lol

!!!!!! Hes here lol,
welcome fellow yorkie , sorry mate they just don't understand ( where are you based ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello to everyone.Im a newbie here. plumbing & heating+GSR engineer.
Replies
Views
Hi all Iā€™m a newbie here so please be gentle šŸ˜‡ Iā€™m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new here, and also a newbie when it comes to plumbing. I hope to learn a lot and also contribute as much as I can.
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for installing a butterfly valve in a plumbing system? And are there any common mistakes that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock