Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie to the site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee_Howard

Hi everybody.

I would like to introduce myself to your great Forum. I feel i have come across a goldmine of information thanks to this site.

Im Lee Howard, have 10 years experience City & Guilds Lvl 2+3.
Have decided to move on in the world of plumbing as this year has been good for trade to me. I have managed to apply and land myself on (what feels to me) an expensive ACS Gas Course.

Anybody want to share any advice?

Hi Lee do a lot of research before parting with your cash....check out local colleges as best options...some others on here are more best placed to give advice......regards Turnpin....oh and welcome to the forums:welcome:

Last edited:
Hi Applumbing. Pleased to meet you!
I am based in North Yorkshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie to the site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock