Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie to site. Advice on Remeha and Buderus Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Callaway

Gas Engineer
Hi All,

Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on Remeha and Buderus boilers, just started working for a council that has loads of these fitted, until then never really come across them.
Anyone help with the common faults.
Remeha Avanta Plus 28c
Buderus 600
Buderus 500

Thanks in advance
Neil

Hi All,

Just joined the group. GSR, hoping to make use of the vast knowledge of you guys on Remeha and Buderus boilers, just started working for a council that has loads of these fitted, until then never really come across them.
Anyone help with the common faults.
Remeha Avanta Plus 28c
Buderus 600
Buderus 500

Thanks in advance
Neil
Yes all rubbish. When I purchased my house it had a brand new avanta....never had so many problems with a boiler.

Burner gaskets, hydro blocs, condense, spark electrode, rotting cases you name it.

Yes all rubbish. When I purchased my house it had a brand new avanta....never had so many problems with a boiler.

Burner gaskets, hydro blocs, condense, spark electrode, rotting cases you name it.
Everything I've had so far, Richard. Thanks for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie to site. Advice on Remeha and Buderus Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Moved in to 1980s bungalow in the last year. Doing renovations and manging things myself (I'm a qualified sparky -- clueless about plumbing until recently!)... New bathroom with all new domestic plumbing going in. Cylinder position is changing and new cylinder going in. Need to switch from...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and wouldn't fire up when reset so I called out the local (but recently retired) engineer to see what he thought. He thought it was the pump so he serviced the...
Replies
Views
Hi, would welcome some advice/opinions please. I currently have a Remeha Avanta plus 28c (combi) which is 11 years old, still working in a fashion but beyond economic repair. I have the opportunity to have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30i (Combi) installed using the boiler grant scheme...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newbie here but need expert advice, I have installers who have started fitting the boiler (Vaillant ecoTEC plus 637) replacing an old water tank loft system and cylinder in the cupboard I'm also installing a horizontal megaflo (tempest) Okay, so they purchased the Valliant vsmart kit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Am having challenge on REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER. When the room thermostat call for heat on rad no response but when the tap is open hot water comes out. When the boiler is on SERVICE MODE central heating working but tap water is cold. Please I need help on how to put things right...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock