Search the forum,

Discuss Newbie checking in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brian

Hello,

Been reading through the posts for a while and figured I start posting.

I am gsr and do a mixture of plumbing and heating during the course of the week.

I am based in Glasgow

I enjoyed the hints and tips section and read it right through.

Time to start posting my own tips and secrets!

Hi Brian images.jpg

Thanks guys, the first post was always going to be the hardest!

Dirty secrets will being kept till after I have my 10+ posts!

Thanks guys, the first post was always going to be the hardest!

Dirty secrets will being kept till after I have my 10+ posts!

Welcome brian !!! sadly 10 posts gets you in the gsr forum which is all technical stuff !!! 100 posts gets you in the arms where the fun and game begin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie checking in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock