Search the forum,

Discuss new wireless rf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowheat

Been offered the Salus IT500 to go with a new combi boiler but a few others have said they wouldn't use them as they don't find them too reliable.Can anybody recommend another wireless programmable stat.

Been offered the Salus IT500 to go with a new combi boiler but a few others have said they wouldn't use them as they don't find them too reliable.Can anybody recommend another wireless programmable stat.

Where have the few others responded?

Can you SEE the little search box in the top right hand corner of this page!!!

People always knock them...

They are my budget rf stat of choice (rt300 / rt500).
If they are setup right they are no trouble.

Must have channel programmed during setup.

Only had one call back and it was due to user error accidentally setting timer.

Do you need the functionality of the it500, if not go for something more simple.

Found salus unreliable years ago,moved onto Honeywell,had massive issues,been fitting EPH for 2 years no failures at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new wireless rf in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The salus is starting to play up so I am in a dilemma. Do I replace the salus with a hive or similar and continue to use the weather compensation, or do I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell thermostat. One of these being the supply and another going to the boiler. I wasn't sure what the other wire was and so didn't connect up. Now the Salus...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037 which is now obsolete. It's a 2A 30mv 110 degree stat with a coil inserted into a pocket on the flow outlet. Will any other Ranco limit stat with similar...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock