Search the forum,

Discuss new van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
new van arriving Thursday! well not new but the newest thing ive ever bought I suppose!, 11 plate Peugeot partner with 40k on clock , 3500 on top of my 06 connect with 150k on clock, not a bad deal id say!! but still a pity to think that having a full time plumbing job, doing my own plumbing work in the evenings, and lobster potting and netting on the weekends that the only thing I have to show for it all is a van to use for working and a boat to use for working ! no fast cars or bikes or posh clothes and party's every weekend , just a plain white van for work! a 18ft boat for work again , some tools for work some lobster pots and some gill nets for working again!!! scruffs trousers and a t shirt for plumbing and yellow bib and braces for fishing ,oh well I guess its more than a lot have in this world and that ive got my health! anybody else feel like there is no end to it? find im working constantly and every penny I get seems to go on plumbing or fishing gear , so that I can earn more money to spend on...... oh wait...... plumbing and fishing gear! sad life I guess!!!

Sounds a bit like our lot. Decided this year to try and make a break with this cycle. Having lived in two rooms of a quite large house for 17 years we have taken this year off to finish it, busman's holiday, but only accountable to ourselves for once. Whether we will be back full time on the plumbing side after I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock