Discuss New Valaint LPG Circuit board. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Stevepolly

I have recently had a new lpg valiant boiler fitted but a few weeks previous I had to have a new circuit board fitted to the old boiler, my question is would anyone be interested in buying the almost new one? It cost £280 but I would be happy to get £100 back I can post it.
Cheers Steve.

Reply to New Valaint LPG Circuit board. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Our VRT 392F wire thermostat control is not working, it lights up and you can change Deutch to English but then you cannot do anything else...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock