Discuss New to the gas industry !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willowjaws

Hi all,

Im 10years to late in starting in the gas industry,was going to do it after i left school but got a job in the print printing national newspapers and after 9 years there got made redundant and have finally decided to start what i wish i had done 10years ago.
Just after some advice really as i have a few friends who are gas engineers working for National Grid,Carillon and British Gas and after much advice from them,i thought i give this forum a go !

obviously due to having a mortgage i wont be able to do the 2-3years+ at college,so im going to do a New Entrant Complete Gas Training package with a company called ABLE SKILLS who are based in Dartford and was wondering what people's thoughts were on them as i've heard a lot of good things about them.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New to the gas industry !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Back